Dare to eneter the lare of the vampirec critic?

Hello and welcome to the Critics of the Night blog! A blog specially detached to giving you reviews on vampire books and movies!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Daybrakers

Well I just went and saw Daybrakers and I can say it is vary good. However if you are only into vampire romance and stuff (nothing against you if you are.) then this is not the movie for you. It is more a vampire apocalypse then a love story though there is a little underlying romance there's nothing profound. To tell you the truth it's really the way vampires where originally made to be. Creepy!
It is more a story of humanly and how even in the worst of times you can still find it. It's also a story of belonging and finding a home in this crazy world.
I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes a story of hope with a genuinely creepy twist.

Well as I say: "Good night, and say 'hi' to the vamps for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment