Dare to eneter the lare of the vampirec critic?

Hello and welcome to the Critics of the Night blog! A blog specially detached to giving you reviews on vampire books and movies!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bloody Kiss

Bloody Kiss by Kazuko Furumiya is a awesome manga!
I will be talking about volume 1 but keep in mind that it is a series.
I have of yet to read Chibby Vampire so I can not compare it to that but I can say that if you like the vampire-manga thing you'll like this.
This is definitely one of thous love-hate relationship things, so again if you're into that read this.
One unique thing about this story is rather then the normal girl/guy moves to a new town and then meats the other girl/guy at school or something this one they actuly live in her house! Can't exactly avoided them there now can you?
Any way, if you like vampires, manga, and shirtless hot dudes then read this!

Well as I say: "Good night, and say 'hi' to the vamps for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment